Friday, June 08, 2007

Life is Life.

Life is Life. Profound, huh?

Abby has been sleeping ALL THE TIME. Yesterday she went down for her morning nap at 8 AM and I woke her up at 12:30 because I was starting to get nervous. She has been takes 2, 3, even 4 naps a day which is not like her at all. She might be teething or growing but I haven't seen any evidence of either yet. She crawls way too well, walks along furniture, has taken the occasional step without knowing it, and is WAY too good at getting up stairs.

Mark is the same. He keeps getting bigger. Smarter. His art is improving. He likes to draws things now instead of just scribbling circles. He asks to paint or play with play dough.

My husband is at war with the chipmunks. There are several dozen that have nearly dug out under our entire cement patio. Not good. And they are smart little buggers.

Our laptop s out of commission. The power cord just stopped working. One minute it was charging. The next it wasn't. Literally. And the battery isn't worth crap. It lasts approx. 45 seconds for every percent of battery life. We just got the new power cord today from Ebay. But we have to make sure it isn't just a piece of crap rip off.

Having the laptop stop was not good for me. I can live working off the desktop fossil. But all my stock photos, recipes, label, EVERYTHING was on the laptop. At least I didn't loose it for good.

I am working on some recipes for salt and sugar scrubs now. I am very excited about these. They should be tons of fun. I plan to expand to Scrubs, Bath Salts, Warming Gel (for romantic uses :D), Body Butters, and other spa like goodies.

I have perfected my recipe for bath bombs and they are AWESOME. I am currently running a sale for the month of June on them. Buy any 3 bath bombs and get a 4th FREE. Just buy the first 3 and email me letting me know which scent you would like for your 4th, and I include it in the package at no charge. Go check it out at www.TwinSpringNaturals.com Tell your friends. Tell your family. I am VERY pound of these bath bombs. They are packed with Dead Sea Salt, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Oatmeal, Avocado Oil, and more.

2 comments:

Marz said...

Oh my gosh! look how grown up Mark is looking. He looks like a little boy, not a baby boy anymore :( and Abby is a cutie too. It's hard to believe her birthday is around the corner.

Damselfly said...

You're right -- life *is* life!

Those are some amazing-looking kids!

I didn't know you made stuff. I take a bath probably once a year (don't worry, the rest of the time I take a shower), but I will go over and take a look.