Monday, October 30, 2006

And it's only noon...

I have so many things I have been wanting to post about. Many issues I have been thinking about. Many things that I need advice with. But it will have to wait.

Because mommy is far too tired to even care if she get lunch. Why do I ever think that day light savings time will be a good transition? 5:30 both kids decided that it was time to be up for the day. We moved Mark into his toddler bed over the weekend so I couldn't even let him play while I snoozed. And there is no surprise that can equal finding your toddler filled your much needed cup of coffee with about a hundred Kleenexes. And that was all before Halloween dress-up for story time at the library.

Lunch then a much needed nap while I can get it.

How many snack size candy bars left over from trick or treat are a good serving for lunch....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daylight savings time did not go over well here either!

Like the template!

Crista said...

Love the new template...sorry you're having such a rough week, and hope you get some sleep tonight!!

Neurotic Mom said...

Happy C & C