Thursday, March 22, 2007

If you're curious....

I don't know if there is a buzz about Curious George in your house, but he is all the rage here. Mark LOVES Curious George. I think more so than Elmo now. If Curious George does it, Mark does it.
I don't truly believe that CG is a monkey. He has no tail so he is an ape. But that is another story.

Mark has CG color books, but he won't color by himself. He wants others (ME) to color with him. I get so sick of coloring CG brown brown brown brown and the man in the yellow hat yellow yellow yellow yellow. SO I start getting creative.I mean it isn't the color that makes the monkey, right? All I'm saying is that sometimes in life you need an orange monkey holding a blue bunny next to a red snail on purple grass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becca rarely colours alone either. I always get creative with colours, adding stripes and the like then I draw shapes and have her name them.

Crista said...

I couldn't agree more. ;)