Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Weigh In Wednesday - week 1

So Leigh and I decided that we are going to hold ourselves accountable with our weight loss efforts by honestly posting about it every Wednesday. Feel free to join us, by leaving a post on your blog. This is for encouragement and support, not some stupid meme.



This week I lost 1 lb. That isn't much but I have been the same weight for months now. And finally I have put some effort into it and lost some. I am going to be honest and tell you all. I weigh 189 lbs. I know some of you are going to say "you don't look like you weight that much". Well, have ya noticed that there aren't any pictures of my body on the blog, just my head. There ya go.

My plan is to do my Slim in 6 DVD 5 days a week. (It is supposed to be 6 days a week but I know better than to expect that every Saturday will get a full work out.) And try to get on the treadmill for at least 20 minutes on the weekends.

So far this week I have done my Slim in 6 everyday. My thighs are not thanking me. "OMG woman, you made us move for 25 minutes continuously." Today is better than yesterday though as my tone is building a little. I forgot how good exercising feels. How you can get that high after you have had a really good workout.

So don't forget to go give Leigh some encouragement. And feel free to join us by posting honestly about your weight loss efforts.

4 comments:

Crista said...

Congrats on taking charge...I usually do the same this time of year, but this year, well, it just seems to be one thing after another. Maybe you will inspire me...my weight is very similar to yours, probably a bit more, but I don't go near a scale, so even if I do start working out I won't be able to post poundage loss. I could at least report my exercise activities, though, so if I do get back into it, maybe I'll join you that way. Support is always a good thing...so here I am cheering you on...goooooo Stephanie!! :)

Esperanza said...

Hi!! I had the same brainstorm today that I will hold myself accountable for shedding the lbs feel free to visit my Blog!! How did you get that little toy on how much you want to lose:) Im so excited for all of us!!!

Momma Bee it would be great to share this!!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you all much luck :) So not worrying about weight ... yet :D

Leigh said...

Congratulations on your 1 lb. and exercising!! Way to go.

I like that little weight icon. I'm a little embarrassed to post my stats though : )