Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Have you ever...

Things are busy, busy, busy. I have wasted most of my on-line time visted. Well, not wasted... I have so much crap to do yet today, but I wanted to post before I bid my adoiu to the internet. I have so many good topics floating in my brain, stewing away, just waiting for me to post about. But not today...

So I stole this from Pam. Good filler. That is what it was for her too.

Have you ever....
Taken a picture naked? : no
Made out with a member of the same sex? : no
Danced in front of your mirror? : yes
Told a lie? : yes
Gotten in a car with people you just met?: yes
Been in a fist fight? : no
Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back? : yes
Been arrested? : no
Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? : yes
Seen someone die? : yes
Kissed a picture? : yes
Slept in until 3? : not quite
Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? : yes
Played dress up? : yes
Fallen asleep at work? : yes
Had sex at work? : no
Felt an earthquake? : no
Touched a snake? : yes (eww)
Ran a red light? : yes
Been in a car accident? : yes
Pole danced? : no
Been lost? : yes
Sang karaoke? : no
Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? : yes
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? : yes
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? : yes
Kissed in the rain? : yes
Sang in the shower? : yes
Got your tongue stuck to a pole? : yes
Sat on a roof top? : yes
Played chicken? : no
Raised chickens? : no
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? : yes
Been told you’re hot by a complete stranger? : no
Broken a bone? : no
Mooned/flashed someone? : yes
Forgotten someone’s name? : yes
Slept naked? : yes
Blacked out from drinking? : no
Played a prank on someone? : yes
Felt like killing someone? : no
Made a parent cry? : yes
Cried over someone? : yes
Had sex more than 5 times in one day? : yes
Had/Have a dog? : no
Been in a band? : no
Drank 25 sodas in a day? : yes
Shot a gun? : yes

Give it a try?
TTFN

3 comments:

Marz said...

Very interesting answers, Steph.
I might have to do this one myself, lol.

pamibe said...

It's amazing how many of us have gotten into a car with people we just met...! ;)

Sandra said...

Great list and interestng answers :)