Friday, March 10, 2006

Fears

I want to get a post in quick this morning. I have the run into the clinic. I called in yesterday with a question about well, um, for lack of a better word...discharge. So they want me to come in because they are concerned that my waters may be leaking. I am pretty sure that they aren't, but I am afraid of what will happen if they are. Daniel was born at 19 weeks, when I am now, but miscarriage isn't really entering as a problem currently. I mostly afraid of bedrest. I could survive bedrest with books, tv, and the internet. But I am a SAHM all alone all day. With a 13 month old baby. There is no way that I could watch Mark and keep him in line from a couch. My MIL who I adore lives 20 minutes north of here so she isn't readily available daily. We can't afford day care even if that was an option. There aren't to many friends or family that I am comfortable 'living with' to take care of him. His babysitter does a small day care from her home, so maybe that is an option. Althought it would just break my heart to be away from him. I can't even think about it. I'll start crying. I shouldn't get ahaed of myself here, though. I won't know anything until after this morning's appointment. I will post again after I find out what they have to say.
TTFN

No comments: